Your Recipes. No Fluff.
The Last Recipe Organizer You'll Ever Need.
With Recipinned, effortlessly import your favorite recipes from the web, create custom collections for any occasion, and share your culinary inspiration with friends and family all in one intuitive platform.
- Import Recipes
- Effortlessly import your favorite recipes from the web. Make them truly your own by customizing ingredients to fit your family's tastes.
- Cooking Mode
- Get the best cooking experience with our cooking mode. View your recipes step-by-step with the ingredients and preparation instructions side-by-side, integrated timers, and more!
- Share Your Account
- We believe cooking is communal, so we've made it easy to share your recipes, meal-plans, and shopping lists with your family. Invite up to 2 additional members to your account.
- Collaborate With Your Friends and Family
- Discover new recipes and see what your friends and extended family are cooking. Join their collections and get notified when they add new recipes, or share what they've made!
- Meal Planning
- Plan your meals and create a shopping list with ease. You can even add ingredients from your pantry to your shopping list!
- Advanced Search
- Find exactly what you're looking for with our advanced search. Search by ingredient, tags, cooking time, and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our support team by sending us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Our commitment to user experience is unmatched. We've created an intuitive and user-friendly platform to make managing recipes effortless. Plus, we offer extensive sharing permissions, allowing you to easily share recipes with your friends and family, whether they're Recipinned users or not.
Our recipe editor is top-notch, providing you the tools you need to customize and perfect your recipes. Additionally, our platform is lightning-fast, ensuring that you can access your recipes without delay.
What makes us truly unique is that we're a small, dedicated husband and wife team, ensuring a personal touch and exceptional service.
- Why are there only a few recipes in my app?
- Recipinned is about enabling you to curate and share recipes with others. While we do provide access to our personal collection to get you started, the heart of Recipinned lies in your ability to save your own recipes or import the ones you love from the web.
- Are my recipes public?
- No, your recipes are private by default. You can choose to share them with Collections or make them public so anyone with a link can access them and even create a special link to share your private recipes.
- What's the difference between a Family and a Collection?
- A Family is a group of users that share their Meal Plans and Shopping lists, while a Collection is a group of recipes that you can share with other users outside of your family.
- Can I get my data out of Recipinned?
- Yes. You can export your recipes at any time. If you decide to cancel your account you are able to export all of your recipes before you subscription expires.
- Do you sell my data?
- We do not sell your data. Your information is treated with the utmost respect and security at Recipinned.
- What languages does Recipinned support?
- English is the only supported language in Recipinned.
- Can I self host Recipinned on my own server?
- Not at this time. We plan to offer an self-hosted version of Recipinned within the next year. Right now we want to focus on our launch and make sure that we can build a solid product that's easy to use. With that in mind, we're building Recipinned with open source technology that doesn't require any cloud services.